Q: I have a plot along side of the road in Kerala, India. I want to construct a compound wall for that plot. How much distance I have to leave from the main road? .

Ans: You can construct the compound wall in your boundary without leaving any distance from the road. If the road is under expansion , you may have to give an undertaking that you will demolish and reconstruct the wall if required during the expansion of the road.

Q.I have got approval for construction of two storied building. Can I construct only one floor and get House number to occupy?

Ans: Yes. After completing the ground floor, you may have to give a special request to the authorities who can give you completion certificate after inspection of the same.

Q. I want to purchase a plot where the owner has already approved plan. can I transfer the same to my name?

Ans: Yes. You can. With the plot registered documents, you can approach the authorities and they can transfer the approved plan in your name

Q. Can you suggest an aesthetic looking  flooring , which does not slip in passage where it is effected by rain

Ans:  You can use special vitrified tiles which does not slip

Did you like this? Share it: